Short Course 2021
Impressions of the virtual venue
Impressions from the virtual workshop
12th Short Course on Coating and Drying of Thin Films and 5th Thin Film Technology Forum took place from June 21th to June 25th 2021 in Karlsruhe
Within the scope of the short course, coating processes and drying technology are explained interactively by easily accessible examples, both in lectures as well as in a practical Workshop instructed by TFT staff members.
5th Thin Film Technology Forum, renowned scientists will present and discuss recent research results and new trends in industry and academia with a focus on Advances in Printing, Batteries, Smart Processes & Coatings
The flyer of the Short Course and the Thin Film Technology Forum is available here.
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h. c. W. Schabel (KIT)
- Dr.-Ing. P. Scharfer (KIT)
- Dr.-Ing. Helmut Rauner (cellcentric GmbH & Co. KG)
- Simon Ternes M. Sc. (KIT)
- Andreas Altvater M. Sc. (KIT)
- Julian Klemens M. Sc. (KIT)
Coating International TFT Short Course and Forum Review
Feedback from the participants of the 2021 virtual Course and Forum
- "Thank you very much for all the wonderful presentations and thank you to all the speakers! Hope to see you soon. It was really interesting!"
- "Thank you for all the interesting and wonderful presentations."
- "Thank you for the organization. We learnt many concepts and fundamentals and also new ideas for the researching in thin film technology"
- "Thank you for organizing this wonderful short course and forum! It was super interesting. :)"
- "It was super interesting, many thanks"
- "Thank you very much for organizing a very good short course and forum!"
- "Thank you very much for organizing a very nice online event. Really enjoyed the depths of the presentations"
- "Thank you all for the great talks. And a special thanks to the TFT Team for the media support. It worked perfectly fine."
- "Many thanks to everyone for this interesting week, I learned a lot!"
- "Thank you all for the great talks"
Feedback from the participants of the 2019 Course and Forum
Click in the image below to read the full article.
- “Excellent introduction in coating and drying of films. Demonstrates the complexity, offers better unterstanding of processes“
- “Very interesting course, lots of information on all coating application! Building bridge from university to industrial applications”
- “Well built-up structure, wide range of theory and application covered, too short time for discussion/break“
- “High level talks with broad range of topics but with good scientific and practical depth, also on application”
- “Good structure”
- “Good to see how the theory of the courses works in real life”
- “Experiments were very well prepared and perfectly organized”
- “Interesting, well organized”
- “Good coverage of application of topics covered in course”
- “Interesting material analysis; nice discussions"
“Broad topics --> nice“
“Good to see more application topics after the short-course. Very well organized, interesting“
- “Good content“
“Very good selection of topics; all very good speakers“
“Really enjoyed the symposium“
“Sehr gute, informative Beiträge“
“Very balanced program and interesting presentations; very good organization“
“Very good forum again; please include more coating-related presentations next time - see you next year"